Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OK...Since I couldn't go to CHA, and missed out on all the fun of make n takes..I devised my own version just for our Swirly Sisters left behind...I cant provide you with the materials, but I can provide you with instructions and a beautiful leaf pattern to down load just the right color for the February kit...(click here...A new flower.). The flower was inspired by Ilina Crouse who is a creative stamper, cardmaker and scrapbooker. I couldn't wait to try it and teach how to do it at Swirlydoos. I just added the leaves, which you could just use alone as an embellishment. Have fun!! And go check out the tutorial!!

2 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

I'm so bummed I live so far away! It sounds like everyone had so much fun. Thanks for making a way for us to feel included! I got my first kit and I can't wait to start something with it!

Nike said...

Hi Lisa,
Awesome flower/swirl. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm gonna try it!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed