Monday, May 16, 2011

Somewhere there's a river, looking for a stream
Somewhere there's a dreamer, looking for a dream
Somewhere there's a drifter, trying to find its way
Somewhere someone's waiting to hear somebody say

I believe in you, and I can't even count the ways that
I believe in you, and I want to do is help you to believe in you

Somewhere someone's reaching trying to grab that ring
Somewhere there's a silent voice learning how to sing
Some of us can't move ahead we're paralyzed with fear
And everybody's waiting, to hear somebody say

I believe in you, and I can't even count the ways that
I believe in you, and all I want to do is help you to believe in you

I will hold you up
I will help you stand I will comfort you when you need a friend
I will be the voice that's calling

I believe in you and I can't even count the ways that
I believe in you and there are just so many ways that
I believe in you and all I want to do is help you to believe in you


This week we bring you the beautiful work of Helena, all the way from Sweden. I hope you grabbed that gorgeous Dusty Attic frame in the last special order, because it is beautiful!! Then pair that with the sweet bird cage and alter them the same way, and you have a match made in Heaven!! Helena has a way with arranging flowers on her LO. Looks like a summer garden! Go visit Helena's blog CLICK HERE and you will be sure to be inspired. Congrats on a beautiful job with the kit!! We love it!!

3 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

I am in love with this layout. I LOVE the colors in this kit!!! So beautiful...one of the best yet!

Karin said...

Sooo beautiful! You are a true talant, Helena!
Kram!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for picking my layout!! It is actually on of my favs :) :)

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed