Friday, August 19, 2011
Good Morning and Happy Friday to all of our friends!

I hope you have all been having a wonderful summer. I know it has been very hot and very dry for some of you. I hope that the fall will bring some better weather your way.

Lots going on this week. Add-ons have been delayed. There was a typhoon in Thailand which delayed a big shipment of Prima. I hope that the typhoon went through with minimal damage and no one was hurt. Keep checking back in with us. I'm sure you will see that birdie flying around soon. :) 

Our July Sketch challenge came to an end. We had a random drawing and the winner is our friend Shell!!!  Isn't her son just as cute as he can be!!!  Love the little backpack.  Gorgeous job Shell!!  Congratulations.

Our August Kit Sketch challenge is underway.  I hope you can join us!  Have a great weekend everyone!!!

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed