Sunday, September 2, 2012
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers. It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the stories they tell through their layouts. Yes,we are an amazing community, but most of all, we're a family! We appreciate each and every member and they deserved to be spotlighted. With that being said, our featured member for September is.....
 
  Kathi Simmons


Here's a bit about Kathi.

I started scrapping in 2002 a friend took me to a CM home party and I was hooked. It didn't take me long to realize that I didn't care for white backgrounds or cutout photos. I discovered a LSS and everything changed. I was basically a flat scrapper until I found Swirlydoos thanks to Robin aka Robinberdz on SB.C.

I have been a member of Swirlydoos since the very first kit and it has changed my style dramatically. I am now definitely a chunky scrapper. I love flowers ribbon, punches all things 3D. I guess I would call my style Shabby chic meets soft grunge

I have found this club to be both educational and inspirational. It's members are delightful and helpful. I have made some very good friends through these forums.
 
 
These are a few of my favorite layouts and projects that Kathi has added to our gallery. Let me tell you, it was hard to chose!!!
 
Click to view full size image
 
 
Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image


Please come back and visit every first Sunday of the month to see who our next featured member will be.

4 comments:

Merrihew said...

Very cool! Congratulations on being the featured member for September, Kathi!

Rae said...

Congrats, Kathi! You know how much I love your work, and YOU!!!!! Hugs!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

WHOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!
And Yayyyyyyyyy and happy dancing for you!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Kathi!!!!!!!!

Manda_K said...

Yay Kathi!!! Awesome!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed