Wednesday, October 31, 2012
 
 
 
 
Our October Round Robin for Cards, has ended last week. 
I would like to say a big
THANK YOU to our hostess, Linda.
You did an awesome job girl!
Linda had to pick a favorite card, out of all those gorgeous entries,
and the person who created it, is going to be featured on the blog here today.  
So without further ado, here's the winner for October's Round Robin for Cards
 
 miss Debbie Rybolt
 
And here's the card that Debbie made. Isn't that gorgeous?!!!!!!
 
 
We asked Debbie, to tell a little about herself, and here's what she said:
 
My name is Debbie and I am a 48 year old mother to one and grandmama to a wonderful grandson..
I work a full time job as a paramedic and I am also a part time instructor.
I use to have a passion for gardening, but now scrapping pretty much takes priority.
I love to spend time at the beach and spend time with my family. I love dogs and will pretty much do anything to help a dog in need( like jump out of the ambulance in the middle of a super busy intersection to rescue a dog from getting ran over) call me crazy.... I joined swirlydoos in 2011 and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have learned alot and have got acquainted with some really sweet people. Everyone here is always willing to help out... love being a swirly sister... Thanks everyone for making me feel part of the swirly family...... And by the way it is cold as crap here in North Carolina and I hate cold weather.... (laughing)
******************************
 
Congratulations Debbie!!!!
 
 
If you would like to play along, and getting a chance to being featured on our blog 
you can sign up below.
This challenge is open to anyone
 
You have till Sunday November 4th (midnight) to sign in.
 
 Oh and btw... I posted a tutorial, in the all about cards thread,  for this project.
 

 
Have Fun!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Debbie!!! Beautiful card you made!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed