Wednesday, December 5, 2012
 
 
 
Winner

 
Congratulations.......
 
 
Amanda Kurtz
 
Here's what Manda had to say:
 
Hi all! My name is Manda and I am a die-hard creator. Artist, I don't know sometimes; a mess-maker, all the time! I am 35 (yikes) and I am happily married and the mom of three wild crazies...I mean wonderful sweeties. I work from home and I scrap in the plethora of spare time I can carve out of the week. It is never enough.
 
I first want to say thanks! I rarely make cards, this is perhaps my 3rd or 4th card, so to say I am surprised is an understatement! I had great inspiration to work from this month in Linda's wonderful design. I wanted to use bright colors, so I dug around and thought that teal and orange would look cool together, then I used the paper pattern to guide where the card sentiment went. Time. I have a few watch parts, so I picked one from my stash and added the wing charms. I love sticking random things into a flower cluster, so I added the Tim Holtz light bulbs! I really like the way it turned out.
 
 
Well Manda, We did too! It is a BEAUTY!!!
Click HERE to go to Manda's blog, to see more of her Beautiful work!!!!!
 
A new round of our Round Robin for Cards has started and I have got a feeling,
tha we will be seeing lots of Christmas cards, this time.
If you want to, you can see all the fun, in the link below.
 


2 comments:

Katyoparty said...

Congrats Manda!! Love your card and all its wonderful elements!!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Manda, congrats for BOTH RR wins!!!!!!
<3

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed