Sunday, April 7, 2013
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the stories they tell through their layouts. Yes,we are an amazing community, but most of all, we're a family! We appreciate each and every member and they deserved to be spotlighted. With that being said, our featured member for April is.....

*Kim Heard*
Here is a bit about Kim:

My name is Kimberly (Droopidog) Heard. I’ve been married for 19 yrs and we have no children. Because it’s just the 2 of us we are able to travel as often as we like. Most of my scrappy subjects are of us and some of our travel adventures. I also have an assortment of older photos of my family and dh family, so those make it on to some layouts quite often. As well as our assortment of nieces, nephews and Godchildren.

I started scrapping in 2001, after my mom died. My sister took all the photos that my mom had. So if I wanted any, I had to get them copied. I had all these copies of photos and didn’t know what to do with them. I had a friend that was into scrapbooking so I called her. Once I did my first page, I was hooked.

I’ve been a member of Swirlydoos since Oct. 2009. I found Swirlydoos through a link on a blog and when I saw the kits I knew they were for me. Then I started lurking in the forums and realized that this was a fun place to hang out. I eventually joined the round robin challenge and haven’t looked back.

My style has evolved since joining Swirlydoos. My pages can go from shabby chic to vintage romantic to simple elegance. However, I will admit that I do struggle with masculine layouts, because for me a layout isn’t complete without flowers and bling.

Like any good scrapper, I am never without my camera and am always looking for an opportunity to take scrap worthy pictures. Please visit my blog sometime at: www.droopidog.typepad.com


Here are a some of my favorite projects of Kim's, sure to inspire you!!


Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image


Please come back and visit every first Sunday of the month to see who our next featured member will be.

8 comments:

Kisha said...

Great LO's Kim!

Kisha said...

Great LO's Kim!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Yayyyy!!! Kim!!!!!
Congrats, my dear, this spotlight is so well deserved!!!

Katyoparty said...

Congrats Kim! Going to check out your blog! How did I not know you had a blog?

Merrihew said...

Congratulations, Kim! Love this photo of you!

LISA said...

Love these layouts and I love Kim!! Having had the opportunity to spend time with Kim at Swirlydoos Camp and CHA has been wonderful. This spotlight is well deserved. she is a sweetheart and a talented scrapper!!

Andiepants said...

OMG Kim!! Look at that photo!! DANG girly...HAWT!!!! lol It's been such a pleasure getting to know you. Can't wait to hang with you in June!

Anonymous said...

This page certainly has all the info I needed concerning this
subject and didn't know who to ask.

Also visit my web site :: how much should you weigh

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed