Saturday, January 4, 2014
Happy Saturday!

Most Swirly Girls have a major stash of chipboard! I KNOW I do! It's my New Year's resolution to use more of my stash, so I am starting with chipboard! I've been using a lot of it lately, and I've been using this technique that incorporates gesso, embossing powders, mists, and inks: perfect for getting your hands messy with all sorts of different media!!!

So, here's an example of what the technique looks like:


And, here's the video:




Thanks for watching, and be sure to share your projects on the forums in our tutorials section if you decide to use this technique so we can see!!!!

Have a lovely weekend!



9 comments:

grammypat said...

Your distressed embossed chipboard looks so antique ,I will have to try doing something similar with some of my projects. I will have to learn how to send my photos of my projects so i can send them once in awhile. Will have to get my granddaughter to give me some computer lessons. Thanks for the technique.

Sherrenae - Sherri said...

Very nice, will be giving this a try.

Ginger said...

Thanks for the video Rae, loved it and will be doing it.

Linda Pekrul said...

Beautiful Rae! Love how your chippy turned out!

Kim said...

Thanks for this video. Love the different uses of mediums.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Loved the techniques and the video - thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Great video, Rae. I'm going to try that this afternoon.

Merrihew said...

Awesome video, Rae! Thanks!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome tute, Rae!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed