Friday, August 29, 2014
Hi =) Today it´s my turn to share some more projects mede with the August kit "Wistful Blues". My first layout is a real boyish one.





For this layout I´ve used stuff from the main kit, flower add on, embellishment add on and the medium add on.

My next layout is also a boy page, bur wirh non traditional  boy colors ;). I often use pink on my layouts of my sons.




Also on this page I´ve used stuff from the main kit, flower add on, embellisment add on and mediums add on.

My last projects ia a little flowery card to be used for someone who needs cheering up.



Thanks for stopping by =)

3 comments:

cghundley said...

Beautiful! Love
them all, but
the card is so
pretty.
Carla from Utah

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts Maja, your work is very inspiring.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed