Saturday, September 20, 2014
Happy Saturday!

On Monday, we revealed the September kit, Vintage Love. I shared this shadowbox that I made with items from the project/technique add on kit:



 I also shared part one of how I created this shadowbox, focusing on the Mod Melts and Mold from the kit, and shared some ideas for getting perfect impressions from the mold.

(You can see that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_paW2-jkifM)

And, now I'm sharing part two- how I achieved the distressed finish and embellishing the box.

Check out the video here:



There are still project add ons in the store!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.





1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Rae, I'm in love with this new (to me) technique!!!! Thanks for coming up with it and thanks even more for sharing!!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed