Friday, April 24, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm up first with the Swirlydoos Designer Spotlight with the April Kit. There were some shipping delays with the company. So, aren't having a blog hop this month. Needless to say, things are back on track and good to go. Instead, all the design team members will have there own day to show you their lovely creations. Here are mine....4 pages and card.
 
First I'd like to mention that my So Chic Butterfly Embellishments from my Etsy Store, Little Scrap Shop, are featured in the Embellishment Add-on. If you a butterfly fanatic, like me, you can always find them there if you would like more!  :)
 
My first page is based off the April Sketch. I always do the sketch first when getting started on the kit. I did a lot of misting on the paper to get the pink color.
The Sketch
 
Again, I did a lot of misting with pink and did some masking. The cream flowers that came in the Flower add-on are really cool! The look and feel almost like a real flower!
 
I love the awesome Blue Fern Studio Frame! I first painted it with gesso then just sprayed it with glimmermist. The Prima LOVE letters are cool! I just misted and inked them, then let them dry before I added them to the frame.
Here, I went with the more natural tones of green, brown, and cream. I sprayed the white flowers and seam binding with the mist that is in the Medium- Add-on.
 
 Lastly, I made a card with all my left over bits.

 Thanks for stopping by. Remember, If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Angelica Franssen)) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!



3 comments:

Merrihew said...

Gorgeous LO's and card, Angelica! Love the colors and pattern papers in this kit! Can't wait to play with it!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

These are all so Gorgeous!!!! You did an amazing job Ang!

Stephanie said...

Wow Angelica these are all gorgeous!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed