Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Hey Savages, I'm the last one up sharing my projects from the June *Boys Night Out* Kit. This was such a fun kit. This months kit was a great masculine, vintage kit. It was loaded with a variety of embellishments. Lots of fun textures, wood, cork, twine and chipboard to name a few.

OK, so lets get started with my projects. I started with the sketch. This months was another multi photo sketch. 
I'm really enjoying working with smaller photos doing these sketches. Here is my take on the sketch.

The photos were taken at a friends house. Her dh is restoring an antique car and he took us on a ride. Just about everything is from the kit. I used a couple of extra chipboard pieces from my stash. That little border down the right side is cut from the cork board in the embellishment add on. I used the die add on to make it. Then I cut the piece in half. 

Next up is a layout that is a little different for me. It has a lot of "white space". I do love how it turned out. 

Isn't that sheet of background paper wonderful? I didn't do anything to it, it was perfect on it's own.For this one I again used a smaller picture. This is my bil and nephew. 

I cut the boarder strips from the cork paper. Under the piece on the right, I stuck some black ribbon under it. I did use a few more pieces of chipboard from my stash on this one. But you could easily use die cuts to re-create the look. On the chipboard frame I used the  perfect pearls filigree technique. 

My next layout was also done for the Anatomy of a layout. That means this layout was created with only the main kit. We have some people who only get the main kit, and we like to show them ways to create with just that and using what they have at home, like stamps and dies. 

So here is my anatomy layout. I used a photo taken on our trip to Paris last year. This papers are perfect for the picture.





I incorporated some stamping and a die cut from black card stock. I have a step by step tutorial posted in the forums on how to re-create the look. Please stop by and check it out here.

That's all I have for June. Thanks for stopping by and checking out what all the designers have done with the June *Boys Night Out* Kit

Our kits tend to sell out fast so, if you don't ever want to miss another kit and are ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Be sure to mention my name (Kim Heard) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!”





1 comments:

Rae said...

Fabulous pages, Kim!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed