Saturday, August 15, 2015
Happy Saturday! It's Rae with you today to share the inside of my mini album that I have made using the August 2015 project add on kit. For our July reveal, I shared how I made the cover of this album:

If you haven't seen the video yet, you can check it out below:


And, if you have seen it, and want to know how I finished the inside, watch this video:

PART 2



I have some tips and tricks for how I like to arrange a mini album, giving it an introductory page:


Some ideas for adding dimension but keeping the book "flat" enough to close:



And some ways to add some interactive elements:



I hope you get a chance to check out the video! And, if you are a subscriber, and you get the project add on, we'd love to see what you do with it, so share it in the forums and in the Facebook gallery!

If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Rae) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




3 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Love it Rae :) Such gorgeous detail :)

Paula

Merrihew said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Rae! So glad I got to see it in person!

Papercrafting Princess said...

WOW this is so cool. Loving all the details!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed