Monday, August 24, 2015
Hi everybody! I have been working some more with the amazing July kit, Belle Fleur, and have one more layout to share. I simply adored this kit!!

And, this will also be my last DT-project for Swirlydoos. I have had so much fun designing for this fantastic kit club, the best kit club ever!! I will continue as a member of the club and hang around the forum, so this is not a good bye.

Anyway, here is my layout:


I did a lot of paper layering, stamping, misting, stenciling and painting on this page. The chipboard gates was painted white, stamped on using the stamp from the embellie add-on, and finally painted with clear gloss varnish. 

A couple of close-ups for you:



Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have got some inspiration!

xoxo
Helena




4 comments:

Merrihew said...

This is so beautiful, Helena! Love the gate! I so enjoyed your DT projects! I'm glad that you will still be around on the forums!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Helena, I'm going to miss you and your gorgeous DT projects so much!!!!
I do want to thank you one more time for all of the inspiration that you've given all of us <3

Valia Katzaki said...

So so beautiful Helena!

Unknown said...

Stunning, love everything about this layout.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed