Monday, August 3, 2015
Oh my word, I was just blown away by this layout! It caught my eye as I was scrolling through my FB feed, and I must have stared at it for at least three minutes before commenting!
Our layout of the week belongs to master scrapper, Miss Peggy G.!
I love everything about this! The design is stunning! I love the placement of the paper frame cut outs, and that fan- Oooooo! Doesn’t that look amazing? I love the floral clusters too!
If I were still a teacher, I would have to have this for my classroom for Jane Austen season! Which is another reason I love this so much- this is also Peggy’s example for the SCG challenge she’s hosting this month, and I love it! You can check it out here: http://www.swirlydoos.com/forums/topic/august-2015-sgc-excellent-books/
Congrats, Peggy!

2 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Thank you so much!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Peggy, this layout really stands out in the forum and FB pages, fab layout!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed