Monday, February 13, 2017
Hello, Swirly Savages!

I was pretty excited to get all that gorgeous LemonCraft paper in the January kit of the month, Delicate. Were you?

And, Kim is doing an amazing job with the monthly sketches. 
Here's what she created for the January kit.


This is my take of the beautiful sketch.

Just an FYI: you can pop the white part of the faucet handle off and turn it around if the word is not going in the direction you would prefer. I popped off the "love" and turned it around the other way on the faucet handle so it would work with my layout.



Here's a close up of the white crackle texture paste by Finnabair using a Prima stencil.


Look at those gorgeous flowers!


I used the feather dies that were in the die add on this month to cut some feathers from the LemonCraft ribbon. I used the back side of the ribbon.


Here's my All that Flutters layout aka ATF.


I used the Tim Holtz enamel accents in white from the project add on to alter the chippy.


I used a glue pen and two different colors of foil to add some accents to the background paper. The blue beads were included in a past Swirlydoos kit.


Oh, do you see the metal round accent pieces? That was one piece that I broke into 3 different pieces to scatter around the page. The metal trinket with the blue center was part of the Swirlydoos January embellishment add on.




This cute little frame was included in the embellishments add on. I had fun with it.

Here's the front.


This is the inside.

And, here's the back.


Here's the video tutorial.



Let me share the Anatomy of a Layout with you.


You can create this layout using only the main kit for January.


The flowers and leaves on the 49 and Market vine were altered with Prima Color Blooms in Dragonfly Blue and Lime Wedge.

The Kaiser blooms in Cotton with brushed with Ingvild Bolme ink in Cold Ice.


Here's the video for Anatomy of a Layout.




Now, here's a few pictures of the technique kit for January.
I will share the video tutorial with you later.

This was such a fun project!

A sneak peek on the inside.


These are  Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!







1 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Awesome Jan! You did a beautiful job with this kit!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed