Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Hi Everyone, Heather here today, stopping by to say Hi and introduce myself. Just want to tell you a little about me and my creative style. 


If you don't know me already, I am from the Central United States.  I have my own little piece of heaven I share with my handy hubby Adam, and our two crazy fun kids, Olivia (8) and Maksim (7). I am an avid gardner and spend most of my time outside during the warmer months. Even scrap and craft frequently by the ponds. 


When you don't find me out there, I am usually in my studio I share with Olivia who is quite the artist herself. 

I have been creative my whole life, but started scrapbooking after my daughter Olivia was born in 2008. I really got into the mixed media in 2014 and have never looked back. I can't say I have any one style that defines me. It depends on my mood and what crazy idea 
I have thought up. But I really love anything I can get my hands dirty. My life is the focal point to most of my pieces and the kids are a huge influence on what and how they transpire.






I love three dimensional projects as well. But scrapbooking is my first love. 





I hope I can inspire some creativity and I am excited to share this journey with you all. Thank you. 

Heather



You can also find me here: 
Instagram: heifer21
Pinterest: hpotapenko








0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed