Friday, March 10, 2017



Hi everyone, Peggy here, stopping in to introduce myself and share a little bit about me.

I live in Central New Jersey, a few minutes from The Shore and a short trip from New York City. I'm the mother of three grown sons and a granddaughter, Sophia, who's going on 8 and twin grandsons, Vincent and Nicholas, who've grown into 3-1/2 year old big boys. Those of you who have seen my work throughout the years have already been introduced to my family in my layouts; I can promise all of you that you'll be seeing a lot more of them in the future.

I started scrapping in late 2008 and became one of the original Swirlydoos Subscribers when Krissy opened for business in January 2009 and in that time, I've grown from a very awkward newbie to someone who has grown in confidence and ability, thanks to the inspiration and encouragement that I've found here.

My work can best be called "Swirly Style" - mostly shabby, with some huge dashes of heritage and masculine and girly and (to tell the truth) whatever direction my mood takes me. I also love to experiment with what I call "goop": mixed media and all the things that let me get my hands dirty.

Here are a few of the layouts that I've done recently.





And here are some of my OTP (Off the Page) projects.





I can't possibly tell you how honored and excited to have been chosen as a Swirlydoos Design Team Member and how much I'm looking forward to sharing my love of all things Swirly with you all during the coming months.

Peggy


********************
If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Peggy) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
 






2 comments:

Heather said...

welcome! and congrats, very awesome and looking forward to your inspiration!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Thanks, Heather, and back atcha; I know that your stint as Educator is going to be fantastic!!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed