Saturday, March 11, 2017
Yay! It's mine turn to share projects created with the Swirlydoos February kit of the month!

Here's my interpretation of the beautiful sketch this month.

There is some background stamping with two Prima stamps from my stash and a Creative Embellishements stamp as well as some splatters with Smooch in black.

Don't you just love those 49 and Market flowers? Oh my! They are gorgeous!

I added some beads inside the clay frame that I made from a mold. It was painted with Art Alchemy in Steampunk Copper.


Here's another clay piece from a Prima mold.



Next, I worked on the cute little slate heart included in the main kit.

I did some random stamping on the heart then did some stenciling. The wooden "always" was painted with the new Prima Sparks paint in Mermaid Sparkle. Love the Sparks! They really do have a lot of sparkle!

So, to continue the heart theme I'd like to share my Kaiser heart shelf.


Here's some close ups.


I'll share how I created this texture in an upcoming video.

Here's some clay leaves using a Prima mold.


Here's a mini pop up album.


Inside first page with a pocket and tag.




Second pop up page.


Third pop up.


Back of mini pop up album.


And, my last project. It's an interactive folio. This is the cover decorated with more of the beautiful 49 and Market flowers.


The folio is made of chipboard, black cardstock, magnets and a lot of score tape! This is made from an adaptation of several Youtube videos by Lunar Sun.


















Here's the back.



 Here's a video so you can see all the flips and flaps.




 Krissy found this cute little mini album and sent the link to me. Of course, I had to check it out and make one a few weeks ago. So, first of all, this is not my own idea. Several different videos are out there showing how to use a pop and twist mechanism for this mini album.

I used papers, flowers, and embellishments from the Swirlydoos February kit of the month to create this pop and twist mini album.

Here's a few pictures.





Here's the Youtube video tutorial.



These are Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!







0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed