Saturday, April 29, 2017
Hey everyone Kim here, today I am sharing a video on how I created this altered artist palette. We got the palette in the Swirlydoos November *Market Street* monthly kit. I've been holding onto it for just the right project and this happened to be it.
Artist pallette

I dug deep into my stash for some items on this project. I also dug deep into the Swirlydoos store and some of my past Swirlydoos kits.  No worries, I also added some of the latest and greatest goodies on here as well. 

IMG_3885

I really love how this turned out. Here is another close up:

IMG_3886

You can see my full process by watching the video:



That's all I have for now, so thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Kim) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
DT-KIM

3 comments:

Merrihew said...

This is gorgeous, Kim! Thanks so much for sharing!

Virginia said...

Very pretty, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Too much fast forwarding on the embellishing.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed