Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Another month at Swirlydoos, and its my turn to share some projects. The Autumn Bloom kit has the gorgeous papers and blooms from 49 and Market's Cottage Life Collection. I made a couple layouts and has some fun altering the OTP.
My first layout with the kit, I used the Garden Seeds, Cottage Cut Outs paper and did a small amount of background detials. This photo is of the Leeds Castle in Kent, England. I felt the paper works perfect with the greenary and the somber skyline of the photo.
Discover Swirly LO
Enjoy the video, I must appologize about the shakyness of the camera. I was at a retreat and the host set me up with the best light in the house. Only it was on a card table. Lesson Learned.








IMG_0388
Using the scrumptious blooms and the velium titles that came in the kit for my title. I also used the Distress Oxides from the kit to help obtain the background detials.
IMG_0390


For my second layout, I used the sketch challenge as my inspiration.
Sketch challenge autumn bloom
This is a simple and clean layout with minimal backgound work. The paper was just enough to add a few small flower clusters with some fussy cut elements.
Sketch Challenge Swirly Enchanted
Here is another video for you enjoyment, and again I appologize for the shaky camera work.







Another layout based on the Sketch Challenge.





Here are some close-ups
IMG_0403
Adding a few details with some stencils and pastes.
IMG_0404
The OTP project is a stickles holder. There is some assembly required but once its all put together, it works wonders.
swirly OPT
I used some gelli plates to add differnt colours and tesxtures to the OTP. I did a FB live on this project you can find on the youtube channel.
IMG_0410
Here are a few more close-ups.
IMG_0408
Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy all the creativity and dotn forget to share in the Swirlydoos Gallery on Facebook.
DT--HEATHER

 If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at http://www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Heather) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!





0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed